The running shoes are our faithful companions. If we do many miles, you can not they last us much (maybe a few months). But with some tricks we can extend the useful life of our running shoes.
From how to use them how to clean them, there are small gestures we can do every day to make our shoes to last us a few kilometers more. Although they say that the running shoes have an average life of 1000 km, it also depends on other things.
What to do to make the running shoes last you longer?
- See rotating a pair of running shoes: It is always better to have a pair of shoes for training. As we accumulate kilometres, the sole tends to lose cushioning. If we take a couple of days off to sneakers, after training at the sole gives time to better restore its original position, delaying the material wear.
- Shoes dry well before storage: If, after running, by sweat or because it has rained, the shoes are wet or damp, make sure you dry them thoroughly. Remove the templates, loosens cords and opened them up. Put them in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct heat sources. If they are very wet, put newspaper inside to remove moisture.
- With respect to the previous point, we can avoid excess sweat using proper socks. And if we sweat a lot, we can even use specific powders for the feet. Remove shoes right at the end of training also helps, this is the moment where more sweat tends to accumulate.
- Do not use shoes to train for daily use: This is a common mistake, included can think it’s OK to make the foot fits the Slipper. But tread we have walking is very different from what you have running, so the shoes can “vitiate” used to ride.
- If you use the running shoes for other sports, they will last you a little. Especially if you are sports such as football, tennis or similar, where there are many changes of address. These shoes are designed to step in one direction, if we submit them to constant changes of direction and abrasive surfaces, we shorten long life.
Bicycle Sports: Beaumont’s Best Bike Shop: May 2014
He & She Eat Clean
Car Tetris: packing your car for uni
Mud Run Shoes
Positive affirmations, Affirmations and Running on Pinterest
How To Buy Insoles
Motivation To Go The Extra Mile!
Homemade Baking Soda Marble Cleaner
Penny Pincher Journal: Frugal Living
Expert Answers: Non-Running Exercises to Increase Your …
30 Surprising Tricks that Will Make Your Stuff Last Longer …
Running Tips & Articles | Running Training Plans
Saucony Peregrine 6 – Running Life
REVIEW: Hoka One One Kailua Tarmac (Women’s)
Running Tips for Beginners
The Best Smart Running Shoes
12 best images about Celebrity Runners on Pinterest …
New Balance 490V3 Running Shoes
How to Find the Perfect Running Shoe for Your Stride