In college I used to call shoes by the obsession that had This type of garment. Infinite heels, platforms, flat or wedges, There was (or is) model I resist. And although I have been trying all kinds of styles, there is a shoe that still not part in my cupboard: the’s color nude. And it seems that they are more d emoda ever, only need stroll around the shops to see which There are many options that we have.
Style espadrille, heel sandals, dancer or mules. No matter what team you are, in the end you’ll end up finding your model in this key. Are you going to try to wear it this summer?
- Lace-up espadrilles from Pull & Bear, 29.99 euros.
- Sandal heel with zipper detail of Stradivarius, 25.95 euros.
- Flat sandals with flowers in 3D details of Uterqüe, 99 euros.
- Dancers with round tip of ASOs, 39,44 EUR.
- Nude type track-soled Sandals of Zara, 59.95 EUR.
- Mules with gilded heel of Topshop, 85 euros.
Photos | Song of Style
More footwear, in Jezebel
- I want sneakers, although they are not Haute Couture [50 favourite spots of summer]
- Surprisingly, your feet and your looks with the Elenovari
- The colorful collaboration of Orla Kiely for Clarks: modern feet
- Metallic shoes to shine [50 favourite spots of summer]
- Make a pair of Louboutin accompanied by žemaitijos amputated, please!
- Halls of the art: a basic essential
Tendencia: blanco puro