A bit of history of the Oxford shoes
Linked to the urban, cosmopolitan, elegant and cultured fashion, shoes with laces and lower (by the ankle) were born at the end of the 19th century. It was to respond to the Knights (which models were, in principle, male) who lived in big cities and did not need boots. This was in Victorian England as given to the classifications and the sectarianism. Thus, a gentleman of a certain level should wear Oxford shoes to go to the club and reserve boots for hunting days.
Although they were not born in this university town, since it puts Ireland or Scotland as a place of origin, it was here where became fashionable. Made in very good quality leather, wore the very marked toe (to so change it if it was necessary). Some models are stitching and laces are mandatory.
Until the early twenties of the 20th century, all Oxford Shoes were manufactured in black or brown chocolate and were of very simple lines.
With the revolution in fashion championed by Paul Poiret also evolved. They began to become more entertaining and original and appeared designs in two colors (black and white). They were these models and a few popular espadrilles in which the original Coco Chanel was inspired to create her two-tone heels that are still a trend.
Oxford Shoes Womens
As women’s footwear started to become fashionable in the mid-1970s with the styles proposed by Ralph Lauren (remember the dandy reinventanda of Diane Keaton in Annie Hallfilm line). Although evolution is not finished here, since the runways continued reinventing Oxford Shoes Womens. Yves Saint Laurent (well into the 1990s) combined them with his known female Tuxedo. And with this peculiar footwear trends have not yet stopped.
How should a lady carry some Oxford shoes with elegance?
I recognize that the model may be more helped if you want to emulate a masculine style reinterpreted, as is the proposed examples. That doesn’t mean that they can give more of themselves, since they are tremendously evocative. You should find the following:
- Always quality models which do not disturb the feet or the structure of the column.
- Although they are already made in height, the most beautiful are planes, low or medium heels.
- The bicoloured or made with different materials, as these proposals of outfits that we left weeks ago, provide a boho chic very flattering point.
- If you want an elegant model, choose black and white combination and take them with these colourful clothing.
How to combine with your clothes women’s Oxford shoes?
Even if you don’t have a very large closet, you can take advantage of these models. Write these ideas:
- If you want an extremely classic styling without any mistake, he resorts to a skinny (preferably) with pinstriped suit. In this case, choose a colour model in black and white and finished the set with a simple white shirt.
- A bolder option is to substitute pants for a skirt short (knee only), provided that you can’t afford it you. There is nothing more horrible than outfits not go with your physical. You can combine the model with a thick socks in black or transparent designs.
- On the other hand, if you’re that do not renounce the Bohemian intellectual, inspired by Alpe female models that illustrate this story. You can combine them with skirts to tone pictures emulating the English University environment where appeared. Of course, a jersey with v-neck wool becomes indispensable.
- You can also combine them with pants skinny colorful stripes or Tartan combined with raincoats. A beret and scarf will give the finishing touch to a perfect appearance.
- If you want to contribute a more country note, you can also use a corduroy jacket over a smooth point and a simple Pant garment.
Not ever take them with long, diaphanous, skirts with body or gathers.
Women’s Bates® Leather Durashocks® Oxford
Merkmak 2017 Fashion Brand Men’s Business Dress Brogue …
O16U Women Platform Oxfords Brogue Flats Shoes Patent …
NUNN BUSH Men’s Riggs Oxford Shoes
2015 Top Quality Genuine Leather Men Shoes Lace Up …
Magnanni Cruz at Zappos.com
Best 20+ Work Flats ideas on Pinterest
Women waterproof boots
Dax Sneaker Black | Street Leisure
Allen Edmonds Wilbert at Zappos.com
Oasis Gracie Lace Up Sandal in Black
Dune Leather Lace Up Patsie Ankle Boot in Brown
Woman gladiator sandals pointed toe
Top 30 Women’s Formal & Work Outfits For Spring 2019 …
INFR 2013 Rodeo Contestant Jacket (Clothing & Shoes) in …
Baby Kids Girls Children Cotton Cute Stocking Princess Stripes
Fashion in the 1980s: Clothing Styles, Trends, Pictures …
2016 new fashion leather lazy loafers Mens Casual driving …
VIKEDUO Brand 2017 Charm Men Man’s Vintage Retro Handmade …
Corso Como Women’s Soho Oxfords Shoes