Have you ever been caught off guard by a rain of those? Does not have umbrella that save, the shoe is always wet. There are shoes suitable for this problem, but are not always practical for the day-to-day. It is necessary to accept the reality of wet feet and be prepared to dry your leather shoes when you get home.
The good news is that shoe leather is made of… leather, which usually comes from cow, which does not need an umbrella. Jokes aside, wet is not the end of your shoe. With just a few simple care for him to be as good as new the next day.
Simple care, more essenssiais. Dry the shoes properly is very important to not lose the characteristics of the footwear, it will not harm the material. Otherwise, you can greatly reduce the life of the shoe, or at worst, lose a shoe from time to time.
In the text today I’ll pass my tips on how to dry shoe leather, and preserve the footwear. Follow these tricks to recover his shoes after having faced a rain and you can always leave relaxed. It is simple to do, just look at what you should do:
10 steps to dry out your shoe and leave it brand new after the rain!
The rain fell, and in addition to being unpleasant, the shoe picks up a whole visual “weird”. They do not spoil immediately, but loses the brightness and can mold if not dried completely. Before anything else, you should know that leather shoes do not usually combine with water.
- If the shoe has removable insoles, remove them and allow to dry separately
- Take the laces
- Wipe the leather to remove excess moisture and dirt
- If the sole is leather, the cloth can be used for a first dried
- Take the leaves less colorful of a newspaper (to avoid stains). Crumple the pages into balls of paper and fill the inside of the shoes. The paper will help absorb the moisture
- Place your boot or shoe to dry in a well ventilated area in the shade. Do not put in the Sun or near another heat source to not dry up the leather.
- You can leave a fan on to help, but I have no source of heat. Nothing a hairdryer or clothes dryer. Wet, in extreme heat it will “fry” and shrink. There is a torture that involved dressing the person with a vest of leather wet and throw it on the beach to have your ribs crushed by the leather shrunk.
- If the sole is leather, you throw the footwear side, and after a while, turn to the other side. If you prefer, you can hang it on a clothesline or hanger
- When the shoe a little more dry, you can put shapes of wood inside. They continue to absorb moisture and help keep the format of the shoe as it dries
- Once dry, the leather can be left with a matte appearance and is rough. He needs hydration and you can follow these steps to take care of your shoeor this guide to take care of his boot.
He saw how simple it is to dry out the shoe a leather? When it gets wet, dry it without desperation, and then condition the leather with a good product. If you catch rain, the ideal is to dry and moisturize the shoe the next day. Follow these steps properly and increase the chances of long life to your good shoe!
Tactical Shoes Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 V T Haix Art. No …
Eric Michael Lena
Under Armour Leadoff Mid RM Men’s Shoes 1297315
MICHAEL COAL Denim trousers logo leather applications Men …
301 Moved Permanently
Georgia Homeland Waterproof Wellington Work Boots
ECCO Men’s Cool GTX | Men | Casual Shoes
Men’s Teva Arrowood 2, Peralta Chukka, And Arrowood Riva …
KEEN Utility Men’s Monmouth Waterproof Mid Soft Toe Boots …
ECCO Womens Arizona Tie | Women’s Outdoor Shoes
Adidas Tour 360 BOA Boost White/Core Black/Dark Silver …
Jordan Spieth & Under Armour Golf Shoes
ECCO S7 Teen 78000302001 Black
Skechers z strap
Andrei Faux-Leather Legging
Men’s Georgia Boot® 12" Waterproof Wellington, Brown …
ECCO S7 Teen 78000359075 Black / Lion
Basketball Lace Up Shoes
Under Armour Leadoff Low RM Black / White 1278744-011 (Men’s)