The boot is a type of boot with more rustic style. The origin of it’s military; began to be used by men to protect the feet in combat. Today, the market also offers several options for women.
The women’s boots has some advantages: in addition to combine with several types of look, it is very comfortable. Is a good option for those who don’t like to wear heels but also doesn’t want to live or tennis shoe.
The classic boots is that modern black flats and down barrel. Currently, you can find other variations and colors according to your taste and your style! There are also more modern options and even more fashion, with canvas and varnish and even metalized finish.
There are options of different patterns, with short barrel, medium or high, with or without prints chess or animal print, with buckles, tassels, with brightness, spikes and leg warmers!
The materials available also vary: synthetic leather or suede. One thing is certain: to use the boot, you need to have personality!
How to Use the Boots Feminine?
The boots look a bit more rebellious to visual, so any black piece that you use will combine. Accessories with chains, spikes and studs also have everything to do. The perfect combination are fairer, as pants leggings or skinny jeans, who value fine footwear.
However, this type of boot also falls very well with tights, shorts, skirt or dress. Some people like this contrast between the delicacy of the skirt, for example, and the hardest aspect of the boot. The look is very interesting!
The important thing is that you feel good. Whatever choice you make, you have to make sense with your style and personality.
Suggestion of Looks with Boots
- Look Rock: the boot has everything to do with rock ‘n’ roll. Use with pants or short jeans, basic t-shirt or band and plaid Shirt.
- Casual Look: dress the boots with a legging with a shirt or t-shirt. You can also use a jacket on top.
- Romantic Look: use the boots with dresses and skirts in lightweight fabrics with floral prints.
- Hippie Look: in this case, choose earth tones and Brown and choose pieces with embroidery, lace, fringe and more open sleeves to match your boots!
- Look Stripped: use the boot with a short and, on top, a shirt, t-shirt or sweatshirt. If the day is cold, use a pantyhose 40 wire. Is a hit!
- Look Tidy: want to go out with your boots? Choose a model with jump and combine with a dress, short or long. You’ll be charming!
How Much the Women’s Boots?
Prices vary greatly depending on the materials, brands and models. You find female boots costing from R$120 to R$500. I’m sure you can find a model that looks at an affordable price.
Como usar coturno feminino
Inspirações para perder o medo de usar coturno
Looks Com Bota Montaria
Dicas de Como Comprar Coturno Feminino e Como Usar
Look com coturno feminino: Acerte na escolha e arrase …
Short com Bota: Modelos, melhores combinações e + de 60 looks!
Como Usar Couro No Dia a Dia
DICAS PARA USAR COTURNO CORRETAMENTE
Saias longas no inverno
Belos Modelos de Calças de Couro Femininas Para Festas e …
Botas Femininas: Confira 7 modelos e saiba qual é o ideal …
Atividades com Substantivos para imprimir
Modelos de Blusas Moletom Feminina para o Inverno
IMAGENS DE AMOR EM DESENHOS
Salto agulha bota coturno
Modelos de Macacão Jeans Curto
Vestidos de festa para grávidas – Fotos e modelos