Although at first horrified at the 99.9% of the population, little by little boots cut out of Balenciaga they were conquering the fashion victims and looked like tens of firms trying to them to clone. Years later, the initial model has been gone to renovating and added you place to create the famous Balenciaga Ceinture Ankle Boots. And this fall 2014 Zara inspired by them…
With several changes as the not show seams or not take one part cut out at the ankle, the version of Zara TRF It is influenced by the military trend. And the price is not the same: far from cost thousands of euros, This version can be yours for 59.95 euros.
What you think about the end result?
Photos | Instagram @chiaraferragni
Most cloned in Jezebel
- Cloned and caught: what my eyes see? Celine Box less than 20 euros? No. Is Stradivarius
- Cloned and caught: A Chiara Ferragni also copied you
- Cloned and caught: the Stradivarius Miu Miu
- Cloned and caught: Stella McCartney is passed by Stradivarius
- Cloned and caught: a few boots style Toga much less
- Cloned and caught: Zara has their own Noah
- Cloned and caught: Zara focuses on Louis Vuitton
- Cloned and caught: the Celine espadrilles are object of desire
- Cloned and caught: in love with the Varsity Rag & Bone Jersey? Forever 21 brings
- Cloned and caught: the Tiny PS11 bag can now be yours!
- Cloned and caught: never too late if the clone is of Isabel Marant